Compare Air Malta Flights

Air Malta

Air Malta - 'The airline of the Maltese Islands', offers all its passengers a legitimate Maltese experience. It serves as the national airline of Malta, connecting Malta with over 35 major cities across the Mediterranean. The airline is dedicated 100 percent as a company in serving the islands' visitors and residents. The airline was founded in 1973 and operated it's first flight on 1 April 1974. The airline is a government owned company with 98% of the shares owned by the government of Malta and the rest 2% owned by private investors. Air Malta is not an active member of any global alliance, but has codeshare agreements with major airlines who inturn are members with one of the global alliances.

Air Malta operates a relatively young fleet of aircraft with an average age of 7.8 years, which mainly consists of Airbus A319-100 and Airbus A320-200 aircraft.

Website »



Air Malta News & Offers

  • Visit Istanbul
    Book and fly with Air Malta to the beautiful city of Istanbul  Read more »

  • Air Malta Flypass
    Diamond Members travels from Malta with hand luggage only  Read more »

  • Malta Music Week
    Isle of MTv official event T-shirts by Air Malta  Read more »

  • Air Malta leases Aircraft
    An agreement between Air Malta & Atlantic for 41 months  Read more »

  • From
  • Airline
  • Dates
  • Fare


Get Free Mobile apps


Free Android & iPhone App

Get the compare and fly app for iphone, ipad,ipod,mac, android, nokia, blackberry

Available Now !!!

compareandfly-android-app compareandfly-iphone-app

Explore Malta


Rich cultural influence, extensive past, distinctive Maltese cuisine, lively nightlife; discover all this an much more at the beautiful Islands of Maltese - with Air Malta.

More Info »