Compare Alitalia Flights

Alitalia

Alitalia Offers

Alitalia, Italy's leading airline group providing air transport for the mobility of people and goods. It serves as the national airline and flag carrier of Italy. The airline was founded on 19th September 1946 as Alitalia-Linee Aeree Italiane. The present Alitalia commenced its operations from 13th January 2009, when the company was re-launched after being bought up by a group of investors. The airline is Italy's largest carrier, and ranks 19th in the world. Alitalia has its head office at Fiumicino and main hub at Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport, Rome. Its a member of the founding members of SkyTeam global alliance.

Alitalia holds its own place among the leading players in European air transport as a major airline group in Italy. It is a privatised group with 75% of the ownership held by leading Italian entrepreneurs and remaining 25% held by Air France-KLM.

Website »

Advertisement

 

Alitalia News & Offers

  • Cash & Miles
    You decide the price of your flight  Read more »

  • Promotions
    See special opportunities to earn more miles  Read more »

  • Additional Services
    Make your journey even more enjoyable  Read more »

  • Exclusive Clubs
    Class is not just a detail  Read more »

  • From
  • Airline
  • Dates
  • Fare

 - 

Get Free Mobile apps

iphone-free-app

Free Android & iPhone App

Get the compare and fly app for iphone, ipad,ipod,mac, android, nokia, blackberry

Available Now !!!

compareandfly-android-app compareandfly-iphone-app

Live Italy

live-italy

Have fun at Italy's events, shows, concerts, exhibitions and much more all using your boarding pass. Our flight boarding pass earns special discounts on many Italian events.

More Info »